Monday, June 28, 2010

Running with Todd - Legg Lake Marathon - #55

Today I'm feeling good. I slept well and I'm ready for day 3 of my triple weekend. My idol and marathon buddy Larry was present and so was Hydrive Energy drink. The first half of the marathon was nice and cool compared to yesterday's 109 degrees!




































I managed to finish 6:48:11 The fastest way to become the Master of your thoughts and emotions is through challenging situations. If your life is going along fairly smoothly, there are not the same opportunities that enable you to strengthen your power and become the Master of your thoughts and emotions. You see, even challenges are beautiful opportunities in disguise. The Secret


Keep Believing in your Dreams!
Yolanda "Walking Diva"

No comments:

Post a Comment