Monday, January 17, 2011

Rock N Roll Arizona - January 16, 2011

Rock N Roll Arizona Marathon was a lot of fun. Last week I had a headache for 3 days. Nothing I did could get rid of my headache. I started my 2011 marathon schedule and my headache went away. No, really I was having marathon withdraws. Two weeks of rest was enough, I have fallen off the Marathon AA recovery track. I feel better now. My 2011 marathon schedule consists of 24 marathons which will put me at 300 lifetime marathons/ultras by the end of the year. I'm so happy. I finished 6:27:27 My goal this year is to work on my speed and to stop having so much fun.




Mr. Larry Macon and the pretty Irlan...Congrats Barefoot Todd on your 100th barefoot marathon!!!






















































































The lovely and one and only Miss Maricar from New Jersey!!! I had so much fun with you...
Sorry Maricar when we meet again I'll be on a "NO MORE FUN" diet...






























































Congrats Tammy (in the pink) on your BQ!!! You rock girl!!!
























I had big fun at the Rock N Roll Arizona Marathon...Yippee!!! Bummer, now I must go on a "NO MORE FUN " diet...

























What a honor to take a picture with Meb Keflezighi!!! It was very special...

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase" Martin Luther King

Believe you can,

Yolanda "Walking Diva"

http://www.themarathonshow.com/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=prp1TkzrDKk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtwDIDidRR4

www.pe.com/localnews/corona/stories/PE_News_Local_N_wholder05.7fb1b7.html

No comments:

Post a Comment