Monday, July 9, 2012

Dirty Dozen 12 Hour Run & Fun in the Sun Marathon

DIRTY DOZEN 12 HOUR RUN - JULY 7, 2012
Pinole California
Dirty Dozen 12 Hour Run is a 3.36 loop with nice views consisting of ocean and mountain views.  The course was run on dirt fire trails with fragrant eucalyptus groves.  I finished 10 loops, 33.70 miles in under 9 hours.  This was my 9th marathon in 10 days.  It was so nice to see my friend Valerie, who I met here two years ago.  Valery finished 54.57 miles in 12 hours. 
Having a good time with no sleep!
Good seeing you again Chris!
I love this trail and the eucalyptus trees...


Pretty day in Pinole...  I love the Bay Area...


Love my bling!
Thank you Sam and Jasmin for the nice announcement and a race well done!  www.brazenracing.com  
FUN IN THE SUN MARATHON - JULY 8, 2012
Long Beach California
I finished my 10th marathon in 11 days!!!  The funny thing about finishing 10 marathons in 11 days is I didn't plan it.  Fun in the Sun was run on one of my favorite bike path in Long Beach. I enjoy watching people workout on the beach.  I finished 6:48:23

Beautiful couple... Steve is running his first full marathon and Violeta is running 5 months pregnant...Congrats to you both!
Last time I saw Fred was at Nanny Goat 24 Hour Run...Congrats again on your first 100 miler!!!  You're awesome...
Thank you Mark and Michelle for a fun run in the sun!


"My Journey to Guinness" book is now available on paperback or ebook!  Get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment