Monday, August 20, 2012

Crystal Springs Trail Marathon & Skyline 50K

CRYSTAL SPRINGS TRAIL MARATHON 8/11/2012
Woodside California
Crystal Springs trail was held in Woodside California near San Francisco.  I have done many of Coastal Trail Runs events but never Crystal Springs.  We ran through the beautiful redwoods at Huddart Park.  The course was hard and the weather didn't help much with over 90 degrees.  I finished 7:20:09.
It's always good to see Pete and Chris...

I got third place in my age group...Thanks Coastal Trail Runs !


SKYLINE 50K - 8/12/2012
Castro Valley California

I have done Skyline 50K a few time and each time it's still challenging and the course is beautiful.  I got to see my marathon friend Emmett "Tall Guy"...I finished 8:29:23

Beautiful Lake Cabot

I stopped and picked wild blue berries...


Find your true path,
It's so easy to become
someone we don't want to be,
without even realizing it's happening. 
We are created by
the choices we make every day.
-Bernie Siegel, M.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment