Monday, November 5, 2012

Really Big Free Marathon - Coast to Coast Marathon

REALLY BIG FREE MARATHON - 11/3/2012
Boulder City Nevada
(photo courtesy of Giovanni)
I only had one day off after finishing 204.8 miles in six days.  I'm feeling strong and managed to finish this hilly marathon in 6:08:19.
 The course was pretty and hilly...
I'm not sure why it's called Really Big Free Marathon because it cost $50
 
 
 
COAST TO COAST MARATHON - 11/4/2012
Huntington Beach California
 
 
 I'm very excited to say that Coast to Coast Marathon was marathon #96 and I'm 11 marathons away from breaking my own Guinness World Record for "Most Marathon Run in a Calendar Year" by a woman.  I finished 6:05:08.
 
Fall asleep with Intention.
Dream with Desire.
Wake up with Action.
-Tone It Up-


No comments:

Post a Comment