Friday, December 9, 2016

21 Days of Inspiration & Motivation - Day 9 with Stacey Gilbert

Fabulous, Fit & Loving Life

Being "50" and feeling FABULOUS was very important to me! I was like everybody else and tried everything under the sun to lose weight and get healthy and with the roller coaster and YO YO in my weight loss and dieting I was feeling defeated. What really hit me is when I heard the doctor tell me I was borderline diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides. Me? No! How could this be when I always dieted and well every now and then went to the gym? I was an energizer bunny on the outside but dying on the inside and didn't know it.  

I was introduced to an amazing fitness coach and nutritionist Dave Nelson with Dave Nelson Fit who taught me to eat PFC every 3 hours (portioned protein,fat & carbs), I was never hungry and started losing and had more energy. I trained with him 3 days a week and went to the gym the other days and began craving exercise. He took my body to a level I never knew existed. He believed in me more than I did myself. I am proud to say I am the healthiest and happiest I have ever been in my life.  Down 89 pounds, off all medications and ready to live life Well! 

 (Indoor skydiving)


I am blessed to be a mother to my amazing and beautiful daughter, I am a Marketing Director, Personal Assistant, Life Coach and Author and Speaker.

You are never too old to start LIVING and making changes. Set your goals and make them attainable and realistic. Check out Dave Nelson Fit http://www.davenelsonfit.com/
-Stacey Gilbert-

No comments:

Post a Comment